26.5.10

If you wear them, Spring will come

The weather outside is frightful and I should be thinking about boots and macaroni with cheese but instead I'm lusting after these shoes.  I blame all the wonderful northern blogs I'm currently reading, who are joyously celebrating the wonders and fashions of Spring. 

We haven't even hit Winter yet and I'm already planning September outfits! But when it's cold and rainy outside can you blame a girl for dreaming of sunnier weather and shoes to come?


If I were a more regular heel wearer, these beauties would be winging there way over to my door as we speak but I think I may have to do a spot of saving first (and walking practice!) It's rare to see such interesting sandals amidst the usual sea of gladiators! They are reminding me a little of side braid and plait hairstyles.  I do love a modest wooden platform - so stable, so pretty.

Here are some other lovely shoes to lust after by Rachel Comey


Be-still my beating bank account!

(Via Search Party)
(Images: Maryam Nassir Zadeh)

No comments: