9.4.10

rumpled beds


I have this thing for rumpled beds. 
They're so evocative.

Just looking at them tells a story of the adventurous sleep you had over the passage of the night. And then during the day they reflect your absence while you're off doing other things.

My dreams having been getting increasingly crazy of late. K says I should write them down but I insist that they're just ludicrous - all chasing and running and blind alleys and being back in school, and make no sense to anyone but me and even then, not much at all.

As a result I've really been enjoying checking out other people's inspiring bedrooms and makeover projects.  Maybe if the room is beautiful, the dreams will come, or something like that. Here are some rooms I would love to dream in.


























4. Jane Cumberbatch's house via Remodelista

No comments: